Summer Vacation

SUMMER VACATION
I had the most amazing trip this summer. My family and I went all over North Carolina and Tennessee. We took our 4Wheeler and Jeep.

We spent the 4th of July at the Biltmore Estates in NC. Amazing food and entertainment for the kids!
Jennifer Kelley Buzzin'BeesofLearning's photo.
Our family photo with the Jeep! It is on Brown Mountain. Scary history! I don't think we will go back to this mountain.
Michael Kelley's photo.
Here are a few pictures from Tellico Mountain. Beautiful Views!
Jennifer Kelley Buzzin'BeesofLearning's photo.
Jennifer Kelley Buzzin'BeesofLearning's photo.

Hiking in Tennessee! Royal Blue!
Jennifer Kelley Buzzin'BeesofLearning's photo.

Downtown Asheville
Jennifer Kelley Buzzin'BeesofLearning's photo.
Jennifer Kelley Buzzin'BeesofLearning's photo.




 
NOW... Summer Vacation IS Coming to an End


We have 4 weeks left before we have to report back to school and I have not done a thing to prep. I feel so behind!!!

Last night, I went to a So Florida Blogger Meet Up. It was so motivating and inspirational! Some of the ladies went to Vegas and shared all of the wonderful and fun ideas they learned. THE BEST!

Thank you so much for sharing!  I appreciate it SO MUCH!!!

After our meet up, some of us were so motivated that we felt the need to stock up on supplies that NIGHT! We went to Walmart and Target. It was a FABULOUS night!

Jennifer Kelley Buzzin'BeesofLearning's photo.

Now, I am ready to create and print. Let's see where today will take me!
I have my favorite blogger shirt on today! :)

Jennifer Kelley Buzzin'BeesofLearning's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment