Sensory Bins




Sensory Bins

This year I am FINALLY making sensory bins. I see Smorgasboard use them for the past 3 years. I see that his students really enjoy them. 

The first sensory bin I will make and use will go with the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and ABC Boot Camp themes. Both of these ideas came from Kindergarten Somorgasboard. Check them out.

Here is what I did

I bought 4 magnet letters from the Hot Spot at target. They were a $1.00 per pack. 



I bought 4 white plastic bins from the Dollar Store for a $1.00 each.


Then, I used kinetic sand that I had at home... not being used by my children. I of course first asked my son if I could use it for my class. It came out super nice! I only spent about $ 8.00 to make four sensory bins.

 I'm getting excited for the first day of school!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment