Love is in the air over here!

I just have to share how cute our "Bee Mine!" bags came out. It was so easy too. I lined them under the white board. I figured on Friday, they can put their cards in each bag. I normally have them decorate shoe boxes, but I saw this bee on a blog and thought it would be cute on a brown bag. I love it!!!  




Tonight, I have been super busy making Valentine's bags for my 2 year old's class. Oh boy it was so much fun! I gave a book for the boys and a stuffed animal for the girls. I used the Valentine's clip art from TPT to design the card on the bag. It came out super cute. It took about two hours to put together including designing the card. We also decorated a shoe box. 





Here are the cards I made for each bag.


Another awesome thing happened today! I got this amazing feedback from TPT. Feedback really means so much to me. It lets me know I am creating helpful things for my students. I am so happy to share my creations. 


Have a wonderful Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment