Extra Assessments for the Wonders Reading Series

Although I am not a big fan of assessments: however, I do like to assess each week to see who is mastering the skills and objectives. Ideally, I like to assess students with about 10 questions. I feel that if its more than 10 questions, I lose my students attention. The assessments we have for our reading series assess once every 3 weeks and has 20 questions. Although this is nice, I would like to keep track of learning gains each week. This is why I created extra assessments to go along with the Wonders Reading Series. 
Here is an example of my assessments. All of my assessments are available on Teachers Pay Teachers. With every assessment, I include detailed instructions and worksheets to answer the Level Readers questions from the differentiated instruction lessons.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Buzzin-Bees-Of-Learning 

No comments:

Post a Comment