Currently for February




So it has been a long time since my last currently...
I love linking parties! They are so much fun and you get to see and meet awesome and creative teachers. 

http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/

Loving: The weather today in Miami is wonderful. All of our windows are open and the kids are having fun playing outside. I love it when they are outside creating their own fun games.

Thinking about getting another dog. I had two labs but last Christmas we had to say our good byes to one (Jessie). She was our first dog and it was so hard to watch her suffer. My other lab (Yoshie) is all alone. I think a friend would cheer him up. We dont want another big dog so we were thinking about a Kind Charles Cavalier. They are just so adorable. I have been looking at the shelter/rescue sites. I would like to get a puppy that needs a home and not from a puppy mill or breeder. So Cute!

 



I am having a bumpy ride with my dissertation. All is finished but the actual study part. I keep telling myself, it is all part of the process. It is taking a long time.








4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the puppy in the photo!!! We have a lab/collie mix and a poodle. Dogs are great! I also agree with you on creating .. I am so addicted. I hope you have a FANTASTIC week!!!
    Karen
    Planet Happy Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Alison! :)
    Hope you have a great week as well!
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous of the nice weather, but excited about getting our first snow storm here in NOVA!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete