Florida Teacher Blog Hop











Here is where I live.
I have lived in Miami, Florida all of my life. I love Florida for what it has to offer... beautiful beaches and perfect for boaters. There is so much life here. Although I love Florida, it would be nice to see the 4 seasons here. Well... minus the snow. :)

We are a boating/camping family and always doing something outside. The best part of Miami is that we are are close to the water. Its only a few hours to the lower Keys. Awesome sandbars!!!





 I just started posting my activities and assessments on TPT. It isn't much right now, but I have 6 things that are free right now. I should be adding more soon. Right now, I am into perfecting my labels for my classroom and working with numbers (making sets) for the beginning of the year.


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Buzzin-Bees-Of-Learning/Price-Range/Free



Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment. I would love to see who lives in Miami, FL. 


8 comments:

  1. Hi there! Loved your post & love Miami as well.

    I'm up north a bit in West Palm Beach!

    Bridget
    Hardcore Teacher Resources

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bridget!
      I go up to West Palm Beach to Wellington. I use to ride horses and show there.

      I miss it!
      JB

      Delete
  2. I can tell by your pics that our families would get along just great! We love the ocean, fishing and being active. Thanks for sharing:)
    Take care,
    Amy
    mrslabrasciano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love going to Miami!! It's a nice get away with SO much culture. Of course I'm always thinking about Miami when the Hurricanes are playing!!! Go Canes!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in the pan handle area of Florida. It's on our bucket list to visit Miami! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your pictures. Miami sounds fun. I've been to the keys a couple of times. I need to visit Miami again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all the pictures. It has been a long time since I have been in your neck of the woods. It is beautiful down there, but you are right, not much in the way of seasons!
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are great! I am jealous of how clear the water is down south.

    ReplyDelete