Five For Friday!

This week I have been working hard perfecting my labels. Instead of making one type, I made lots. I am having so much fun with creating. It is SOOOOOOOOOO addicting. 
Here are some pictures of what I have been working on.


Not only did I make polka dots in black, but yellow, red, green, pink, blue, purple, and orange. My classroom has black polka dots with yellow fabric background. This is what I started. However, my theme is Bees. So, I used Bee Theme things as well. I do not know which one I will pick for my classroom just yet. I put these labels on my TPT store.







I also have been transferring my Wonders Reading Assessments that I created last year to PowerPoint. I posted my Start Smart Assessment on my TPT store. I really don't use that for a grade but it is just a good start for getting them ready for bubbling. The first 2 weeks I generally do not grade students, since we are settling in and I am assessing what they know. I start grading about the third week. The reason why I started making my own assessments is because the Wonders Reading Series Assessments are every 3 weeks. This is fine, but it is helpful to see what the children did not understand so that I can go back and reteach in small or whole group depending on how many students. 

Here are pictures of my Start Smart Unit Week 1 & 2. It is a FREEBIE!







I also made my own color words and Days of the week. It is so much better than my chart I bought. I love the glitter look. I'm making them with all of the different background first before I decide which one I will use in my classroom this year. 


 I also made two math centers:

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Five Frames





Dominoes Counting


It's been a BUSY week!
Thanks for stopping by.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Buzzin-Bees-Of-Learning


No comments:

Post a Comment