Five for Friday with FREEBIES


This week I have been busy as a bee creating. I have been updating my activities from last year. I just started my TPT store. I have some FREEBIES with this post.

Last year, I made extra assessments to go along with the Wonders Read series. Click on the picture to download the two assessments from Start Smart Unit. I really don't use this for a grade, but it is a good introduction to tests. Unit 1 week 2 is a Freebie as well. Let me know what you think.


I have created so many labels trying to make the perfect one for this years classroom theme. Since I have black and white polka dot borders and yellow fabric bulletin boards, I decided to stick with the polka dot labels. It still goes with my Bee Theme. I made over 50 labels in this theme. It took me a long time.


 I also made more Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Theme activities. I made a CCBB math counting book. Check it out! It is a FREEBIE!
Let me know what you think. :)


Here is another FREEBIE CCBB theme math five frames in color.



Here is an extended CCBB math unit activities that I just posted today. 


I am HOOKED on creating. It is so much fun! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment