Five for Friday

~Here is my Five for Friday~

This is my first time linking up with Five for Friday. I had so much fun looking at what everyone has done over the week. I got fantastic ideas. Thanks!!!

This week I worked on my classroom. It needed a makeover... badly. So far, I was able to finish two bulletin boards, differentiated the word work bins, and library Center. It looks so much better than what I had before. 


This happened today and it made me a HAPPY HAPPY, Teacher! I was even given a lap top. Super Cool Day!





Here is a picture of my time center I made. I am so proud of it. :)

So proud of my students. Today, I asked them to pick a word family. Then, write the word and draw a picture of the word on the strips of paper. Other all, they did a good job. 






 Here are some photo's of my students working in their centers. I also made a video. It's in the post before this one. I love Mr. Greg's Centers. Excellent Material!




No comments:

Post a Comment