Garden Update

Today, my kinders and I were suppose to start planting. But, it rained ALL day. What a bummer!!!!
We were so sad. Here is what we were able to do. We set up the walk way fence and placed the plants where they will be planted (hopefully tomorrow). I hope that the rain will stay away. The weather channel (my FAVORITE channel) predicts that there will be a 20% chance of rain. So, we will table our planting for Thursday. BTW... thank goodness I dont have DirectTV, because I would freak out if The Weather Channel was taken away from me. I love watching the morning show with Al Roker and Stephanie Abrams. But, I love Jim Cantore the most.



My school is down the street from the Homestead Air Force Base. I pass the Air Force Base on my way to school. This week they were practicing parachuting. I took this photo on Monday. It was an amazing view. 


No comments:

Post a Comment