2013-2014 Classroom Pictures

Here is my classroom so far...



This summer I was reading blogs about the Daily 5 routine. Sprinkle to Kindergarten gave excellent ideas on how to start it and implement it. She also provided a video of her class in ACTION doing the Daily 5. She uses tag pens, leap frog, iPads, etc. This inspired me to buy tag pens and leap frog systems on ebay. I love it!  http://sprinklestokindergarten.blogspot.com/search/label/Daily%205


This is a picture of the tag pens and leap frog systems in the Reading/Library Center. On the other side of the book case is another book case with working with words activities. 
                                                                          


A teacher retired last year and gave me this kitchen center. I know my students will love to use this at the end of the day during our Free Choice Centers, while I meet with small groups (I always seem to run out of time during small group meetings).


This is my painting center for working with words (Idea from Sprinkle to Kindergarten).

This is my working with words area. I am still organizing it. On top of the book case are the supply baskets for each desk. I am not sure if I will keep this here or move it to the sink area.

This is the view of the room from my small group table.

This is my small group table and my word wall.

This is a view from my writing center.


This is my Working on Writing with markers. In the back ground is where I have my morning meeting. 

This is my Working on Writing with crayons.

This is my math center... a work in progress. I really did not have a math center last year.


Here is what I am working on...

This is my helper chart. I made this last night. I got it from TeachersPayTeachers. I love TPT!!!

I got this idea from http://missnelsonsgotthecamera.blogspot.com/search/label/Buzzing%20Through%20the%20Years.
She has fantastic Bumble Bee ideas for the classroom. I will be creating more bee theme things for my room.

                                                

I need something to display my student's birthdays. This is an idea, but I decided not to use this for birthdays. Still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment